Details for our trip to the Emirates.
We can now confirm ticket details and sale dates for our Carabao Cup Round Four away fixture against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday 26th October 2021 (7:45pm).
We have been allocated 5,200 tickets in the visitors section in the Clock End Lower Tier. This is the maximum allocation available. Arsenal Football Club's Safety Team have advised that due to persistent standing during our last match played in the FA Cup Third Round in January 2020, we will only be allocated the Lower Tier for our forthcoming fixture.
Tickets will go on sale online on the following dates:
- Friday 1st October from 1pm - Super Away Attendees & Away Season Ticket Holders not enrolled on the Away Auto Cup Scheme*(these supporters are guaranteed a ticket but must apply by 10.30am on 5th October)
- Tuesday 5th October from 1pm - Tracker (supporters who attended five or more away games in the 2019/20 season) 50% chance - first come first served basis
- Wednesday 6th October from 1pm - Home Season Ticket Holders on a first come first served basis
- Thursday 7th October from 1pm - Members on a first come first served basis
*Any Away Season Ticket Holders who are enrolled on the Away Auto Cup Scheme but do not receive a confirmation email for Arsenal by 1pm on Friday 1st October are advised to purchase their ticket online within their online priority period.
£5 concessions (Under 19's and Seniors aged 65+)
Accessible Seating Tickets:
- 39 Wheelchair spaces
- Ambulant / Visually Impaired tickets are available
- Ticket prices - £5 disabled supporter and a complimentary ticket for a personal assistant
The Emirates Stadium has up to six parking bays available for away disabled supporters holding valid Blue Badges. Please contact the Leeds United Disability Liaison Officer Nicola Connolly by emailing email@example.com to request an application form.
Official Coach Travel
- Coach ticket prices - £36.50 adults, £29.50 concessions
- Departs from outside the East Stand at 1pm
Please note, Fourway Coaches are still operating their coaches with some COVID restrictions in place - The two front seats behind the driver will need to be left vacant and hand sanitiser will be on all vehicles. Whilst face coverings are no longer mandatory we would request that they are worn whilst onboard the coach at this time.
Terms & Conditions:
Supporters wishing to attend this fixture are advised that all tickets are sold subject to the Away Match Ticket Terms and Conditions (away fan) of Arsenal Football Club, details of which can be found on www.arsenal.com on the ticket information page.
Proof of COVID-19 Status:
On arrival at the stadium, attendees aged 18 or over may be asked to provide proof of either full vaccination or a negative lateral flow test taken within 48 hours of the fixture. Please click here for more information about how to provide this proof of COVID-19 status and here to read our current FAQ’s on Covid certification.
Code of conduct:
Please ensure that you have read and understood our Code of Conduct.
Stadium Security /Bag Policy:
We strongly advise supporters do not bring bags to Emirates Stadium unless absolutely necessary. Any bags larger than A4 (a standard rucksack / handbag) will not be permitted.
Luggage storage facilities are available at London King's Cross station if required.
Please take a moment to check the full list of prohibited items before you travel to the stadium and ensure you plan your journey accordingly to avoid queues ahead of kick-off.
We strongly recommend that all supporters arrive early to avoid queues and delays entering the stadium.