We are incredibly grateful for our amazing fundraisers who support the work at Leeds United Foundation each year, you really do make a huge difference!
You can support the Leeds United Foundation in lots of different ways.
Whatever you choose to do, we’ll be on hand to support your fundraising goals and help you raise as much as possible for the Foundation.
Make a Donation
To help the Foundation continue to educate, motivate, inspire and support people across the local Leeds community, you can make a donation on our official JustGiving page: www.justgiving.com/tluf
Organise your own fundraising event
From bake sales to car washes and marathons to treks, organising your own fundraiser is a great way to raise funds for the Foundation – and you’re in control!
Follow our easy step by step instructions to help you get the most out of your fundraiser and we’ll be on hand to help you reach your fundraising goals
- Choose your fundraiser and plan how you want to do it
- Let us know – email the team at FundraisingOfficer@leedsunited.com so we can provide you with support
- Set up your online fundraising page at www.justgiving.com/tluf
- Spread the word! Let as many people know as possible about what you’re planning to do
- Once you’ve completed your fundraiser, let everyone know once again to encourage any last-minute donations/sponsorship
- Well done! You did it!
Take part in one of our events
At the Leeds United Foundation, we organise a number of events each year. These currently include skydives and charity golf days. So if you love the adrenaline rush of jumping out of planes at 11,000ft or perhaps you prefer the tranquil scene of 18 holes, we’ve got you covered.
To find out more about what events we are holding this year and to get involved, just email the team at FundraisingOfficer@leedsunited.com
Join the LUFC Mailing list and receive the latest news of Leeds United! Just enter your email address here and you are all set.