Pablo Hernandez has been voted the Championship PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month for the second time this season.
The Leeds midfielder won with 32% of the November vote, beating Nottingham Forest’s Joe Lolley, who finished in second place with 31%.
In the second of four divisional votes carried out over seven days by the PFA, it was clear that the Spaniard’s impressive performances over the last month have resonated not just with Leeds fans, but with supporters up and down the country.
Scoring 3 goals in 4 games during November, also got off to a flyer in December, when he netted the winner in the 1-0 defeat of Sheffield United.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
• Pablo Hernandez (Leeds United) - 32%
• Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) – 31%
• Tammy Abraham (Aston Villa) – 13%
• Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) - 10%
• Emi Buendia (Norwich City) - 7%
• Alan Hutton (Aston Villa) - 7%