Elland Road has a number of wheelchair spaces and seats available for disabled supporters.
Please click here to view our Access Statement. This guide provides you with all of the information that you may need ahead of your visit to Elland Road.
Proof of Disability
Our policy is based solely on eligibility to claim Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
In order to purchase tickets, all disabled fans must provide proof of disability. The required proof is a current copy of their entitlement to the care and/or mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or entitlement to the Daily Living and/or Mobility component of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Please note, the copy must have a proof date of the season we are operating in at the time of applying for tickets.
Match Day Lounge
The LUDO Lounge is an exclusive facility located in the North West Corner offering a range of refreshments. Access to the LUDO Lounge is restricted to disabled supporters and their personal assistants who access their seats via the Ground Tunnel Entrance due to limited capacity.. No additional family members will be admitted. Toilets are operated with radar keys, which are available from designated stewards.
Headsets for visually impaired supporters are available on a pre-booking basis by contacting our Disabled Coordinator via the number/e-mail below. To utilise a headset, a deposit of £20 is required. All headsets must be returned to the West Stand Security Office immediately after the game. The deposit will be refunded upon receipt of the headset. Any headsets not returned will be charged the full cost of replacing the headset and unit.
Match Day responsibilities - Disabled Ticket Holders and Personal Assistants
- A Personal Assistant will be admitted without charge in line with our club specific points system on condition that the PA provides support and assistance to the disabled supporter as required.
- The club require the disabled supporter and Personal Assistant to enter the ground at the same time, through the relevant disabled entrances.
- The complimentary ticket for a Personal Assistant is only valid when the disabled supporter is in attendance.
- If the level of help the disabled person requires in the stadium changes at any time either the disabled person or someone on their behalf must notify our Disability Liaison Officer as soon as reasonably possible.
- Personal Assistants under the age of 16 years should notify the stewards at the time of entry into the Stadium via the disabled entrances, of their location in the ground in case help is required e.g. during an emergency evacuation or any other instance.
For those disabled supporters who do not require a ticket for a personal assistant, the club have in place Disabled help stewards in the stadium on match days.
Disabled help stewards provide assistant including:
- Help with entry into the ground and location of seat/position and exiting from the ground;
- Safe evacuation should it be necessary
Season Ticket Holders- Ticket Exchange
Help us reduce the number of empty seats on a matchday! Are you a General Admission Season Ticket Holder and can't get to a home game? Don't let your seat go empty, return your seat for resale via the Ticket Exchange and receive *100% of the cost of your ticket back. For more information CLICK HERE. All General Admission Season Ticket Holders can access the Ticket Exchange. Please note, if a disabled supporter puts their seat up for resale and they have a personal assistant Season Ticket, they will automatically be returned as a pair.
For further information on ticketing or facilities, please contact our Accessible Ticket Booking Line on 0333 130 0505 or email email@example.com .