All the action from the Pro Act Stadium...

CHESTERFIELD 2 (Morsy 54, 65), UNITED 2 (Austin 46, 85. 2 pens).

Chesterfield: Lee, Darikwa, Evatt, Cooper Jones, Hird (Gnanduillet 46), Morsy (Humphreys 77), O’Shea (Gardner 46), Ryan (Morison 83), Roberts (Featherstone 82), Doyle.

Unused Subs: Anyan, Raglan, Onovwigun, Dawes, Clarke, Daley.

United: Silvestri, Byram, Wootton, Pearce, Warnock (Berardi 73), Cook ( Tonge 68), Austin, Murphy (Norris 68), White (Bianchi 64), Morison (Dawson 75), Smith (Doukara 46).

Unused Subs: S.Taylor, C.Taylor, Lees

Referee: Mr M. Naylor

Attendance: 4,048 (1,769 away)

David Hockaday named a strong side for the trip to Chesterfield and gave an indication of how the Whites might line-up at start the Championship campaign. New signing Marco Silvestri started the game in goal whilst other new additions Gaetano Berardi, Tommaso Bianchi and Souleymane Doukara began on the bench. Youngster Chris Dawson also earned a place in the squad having not been involved at Guiseley or Mansfield.

Chesterfield had the better of the opening exchanges with Doyle stabbing wide from an O'Shea cross and Morsy forcing a smart save out of Silvestri. Doyle came close again inside 15 minutes when his shot from inside the box was turned away by the Leeds 'keeper.

The intensity rose as the first half progressed. Rodolph Austin reacted to a late challenge and fired a shot wide after the resulting freekick was cleared.

United were left frustrated minutes later as Aidy White burst forward from the right and was brought down inside the box as he shot but the referee indicated that the Chesterfield defender had won the ball. White was involved again as Leeds carved out their best chance of the half providing a dangerous cross which Luke Murphy headed wide.

The second half couldn't have started any better for the Whites with Rudy Austin scoring from the spot in the first couple of minutes. Luke Murphy was brought down inside the box after some neat work on United's left flank and Austin sent the Chesterfield keeper the wrong way with the penalty.

But Chesterfield were back on terms soon after as Sam Morsy found space on the edge of the United box and fired a strong shot low past Silversti.

Aidy White had to leave the field on a stretcher midway through the second half after falling awkwardly on his ankle whilst making an important tackle inside the Leeds area.

Chesterfield took the lead around the hour mark as Morsy was the first to pounce on a loose ball inside the United box to fire home his second of the game.

There was a string of substitutions for both sides in the period after the goal. The pace of the game slowed somewhat with United enjoying more of the ball but without creating any clear-cut chances as the game headed towards its final stages.

Leeds drew level in the closing minutes as Byram burst into the Chesterfield box and was brought down following some neat trickery. Austin stepped-up and fired his penalty past the keeper diving to his left.