Important details for fans attending Wednesday’s game.
Leeds United supporters travelling to Wednesday’s Sky Bet Championship fixture with Wolverhampton Wanderers are urged to plan their journeys in advance.
Due to the Christmas lights being switched on in Wolverhampton on Wednesday evening, traffic is expected to be busier than usual and a number of road closures will be in place:
· Lichfield Street (closed in both directions between Princess Street and Queen Square)
· Queen Square (closed entire length)
· Darlington Street (closed in an eastern direction between Waterloo Road and Queen Square)
· Red Lion Street/Paternoster Row/Mitre Fold/North Street/Corporation Street/Exchange Street/Cheapside/Lich Gates (closed entire length)
· Dudley Street (closed between King Street and Queen Square)
Road restrictions have also been put around Molineux Stadium on matchdays - particularly Waterloo Road. For more information CLICK HERE.
We have also been informed that no alcohol will be on sale to Leeds United supporters at Molineux.