Get the BBQ started with this great recipe!
It's the weekend, the sun is out and BBQs are everywhere! Want some different to add to your grill? The Performance Nutritionists at Thorp Arch have served up a great recipe that they've shared with the squad... Thai Chicken Burgers!
Trying out any of our recipes? Make sure you take a photo and tag us in them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Top Tip: These are the leanest homemade burgers out there. Serve in a brioche bun or on sweet potato sliders for a good source of carbohydrates. Don't forget to add vegetables of your choice.
Time: 40 minutes
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Medium Red Onion
1 Tsp Fresh Ginger
1 Red Chilli
1/2 Cup Fresh Coriander
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tbsp Cottage Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Dice the red onion, then roughly chop the red chilli, garlic, ginger and fresh coriander.
3. Cut chicken breast into cubes
4. Transfer all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until the mixture starts to bind, adding the cottage cheese, bread and lime juice half way through.
5. Transfer the mixture to a chopping board and then split evenly. Use clean hands to mould into burger shapes.
6. Bring a large oven-proof non-stick pan to medium heat and add a splash of vegetable oil.
7. Fry the burgers for approximately 2 minutes on each side before transferring to the oven.
8. Cook for another 15 minutes until cooked throughout.