2 Large Beef Frying Steaks
215 g Kidney Beans, Drained
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Ripe Tomatoes, Diced
Handful Fresh Corriander
1 Tbsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
1 Spoonful Guacamole
1. In a medium bowl, mix together vegetable oil, paprika and ground cumin.
2. Slice steaks, add to the bowl, season and mix together. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
3. Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the marinated beef and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until browned.
4. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes and a splash of water. Simmer for 5 minutes, until the tomatoes are softened.
5. Stir in some coriander, divide between plates and top each with a coriander sprig.
6. Serve with a spoonful of guacamole. Enjoy!