Start the day right with these great breakfast snacks
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Whisk eggs and milk, then add the grated cheddar. Mix well.
3. Fry bacon on a non-stick pan at a medium heat until crispy. Transfer to a sheet of kitchen roll and pat dry to remove excess oil.
4. Chop the bacon into small pieces, then add to the egg mixture, along with fresh chive and roughly chopped spinach.
5. Finish the mixture with black pepper and a pinch of salt.
6. Grease a 12 cup muffin tray and divide mixture evenly.
7. Bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes until golden on top.
8. Cool before carefully removing from the tray. Enjoy!