Make a difference in your job, work for Leeds United
Summary of Role:
We currently have an opportunity for goalkeeper coaches. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals who relish a challenge and are driven to succeed in a fast and innovative environment.
The part time Goalkeeper Development Centre Coach will deliver fun developmental sessions tailored to their environment and also be a part of the talent identification process for players.
This role is part time and includes evening work and the candidate must be flexible and adaptable to differing seasonal work patterns.
About The Company:
Leeds United Football Club is an English professional football club based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, where we play at our fabulous stadium based on Elland Road, which has been the home of Leeds United since 1919 and remains one of English football's great theatres and is the only place for us' ever since.
Everyone at Leeds United is dedicated to working as one team and to be the best we can be.
Come be part of our fabulous team as we March on Together.
Hours: 0 Hours / Casual Contract
Salary: £15 per hour
Location: Leeds United Academy, Thorp Arch
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Provide key support to our Head of Local 7-14 assessment of young players aged 7 -14 in local football including grassroots, schools, private academies.
- To plan & deliver fun developmental sessions for players.
- To work collectively with a team of staff to create a professional welcoming environment
- To provide written player reports when required
- Develop an internal knowledge of current LUFC Academy players
- To contribute to any projects
- Attend any CPD/meetings as directed by the Head of Local Recruitment
- Promote a positive identity of LUFC to parents & players.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Working knowledge and coaching experience
- FA level 1 in Coaching Football
- Level 1 in Goalkeeper Coaching
- Use of technology
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
What we look for in a team member:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Reliable, punctual & honest
- Excellent communication skills
- Positivity and objectiveness
- Ability to use initiative and be creative
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Confident and assertive
- Ambition, passion and willingness to learn
Equality & Diversity:
As we are a diverse organisation that respects differences in race, ethnicity, religion or belief(s), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age or with regards to pregnancy or maternity, we welcome all applications. We want everyone to feel valued and included in the football community and to achieve their full potential. Leeds United is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.
Safeguarding & Recruitment:
Leeds United FC are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk, and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff, whatever their role will receive safeguarding training and will be expected to champion the culture of 'safeguarding is everybody's responsibility'.
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form: