Conference and Events Sales Executive – Elland Road, Leeds
Make a difference in your job, work for Leeds United
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week) – may include weekends and evenings
Location: Elland Road Stadium, Elland Road, Leeds, LS11 0ES
Summary of Role:
An exciting job opportunity has arisen at Leeds United FC and we are currently recruiting for a Conference & Events Sales Co-ordinator to join our busy Conference & Events Team based at our fabulous offices within Elland Road Stadium.
Leeds United Football Club is an English professional football club based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire and play at our fabulous stadium based on Elland Road, which has been the home of Leeds United since 1919 and remains one of English football's great theatres and is 'the only place for us' ever since. With a capacity of 37,890, it is England's 11th largest football ground in the Premier League.
Everyone at Leeds United is dedicated to working as one team and to be the best we can be.
Come be part of our fabulous team as we March on Together.
We are looking for someone to develop existing and new business sales for the Conference and Banqueting Department as well as taking and handling enquiries.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Taking enquiries, analysing customers’ needs and suggesting a service provision to reflect these needs
- Negotiating rates, sending out proposals and concluding each sale
- Inputting enquiries into booking system and sending out contracts and other information requested.
- Monitoring the quality of our service provision by analysing customer feedback questionnaires
- Researching prospective customers and inputting relevant information into databases
- Maintaining up-to-date client databases
- Using initiative to identify new revenue generating ideas and seeing through to completion.
- Telesales and mailshot prospective clients and arranging new business meetings/show rounds
- Ensuring targeted number of calls/e-shots is achieved
- Providing monthly update reports
- Client inspections of the Conference and Banqueting facilities and explaining the features and benefits to them
- Assisting with the organisation of promotional events for prospective and existing customers
- Assisting with the marketing responsibilities of the Conference and Banqueting Department
- Awareness of competitors within the industry and continually monitoring their rates and level of activity
Job Description and Person Specification: (Click Here)
Application Process: All applications can be emailed to Lynsey Farnworth, the HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org