Make a difference in your job, work for Leeds United
Hours: 37.5 hours per week and includes weekends and evenings
Location: Thorp Arch Training Ground, Thorp Arch Grange, Thorp Arch, Wetherby, LS23 7BA
Summary of Role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Professional Development Phase Physiotherapist at our fantastic Academy based at our training grounds in Wetherby. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals who relish a challenge and are driven to succeed in a fast and innovative environment.
The Academy Physiotherapist is primarily responsible for supporting the delivery of the Academy Physiotherapy Programme to ensure a first-class player experience for players in the Professional Development Phase (U18’s & U23’s) and to assist with the delivery of the Academy Physiotherapy Programme for players in the U9 to U16 age groups where needed.
This role is full time and includes weekend and evening work and the candidate must be flexible and adaptable to differing seasonal work patterns.
About The Company:
Leeds United Football Club is an English professional football club based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, where we play at our fabulous stadium based on Elland Road, which has been the home of Leeds United since 1919 and remains one of English football's great theatres and is 'the only place for us' ever since. With a capacity of 37,890, it is England's 11th largest football ground in the Premier League.
Everyone at Leeds United is dedicated to working as one team and to be the best we can be.
Come be part of our fabulous team as we March on Together.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Implement the Academy Physiotherapy Programme.
- Liaise with the Head of Academy Physiotherapy and other Academy Physiotherapists on a day-to-day basis on the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of players.
- Design and implementation of individualised rehabilitation programmes and return to fitness protocols for all players in the Under 18 and Under 23 age groups.
- Provide training and match day cover as required for the Under 18 and Under 23 age groups.
- Oversee the implementation of medical screening as per EPPP requirements to include testing to facilitate recruitment activity.
Job Description and Person Specification: (Click Here)
Application Process: All applications can be emailed to Lynsey Farnworth, the HR Business Partner at email@example.com