Make a difference in your job, work for Leeds United
Hours: 37.5 hours per week and includes weekends and evenings
Location: Thorp Arch Training Ground, Thorp Arch Grange, Thorp Arch, Wetherby, LS23 7BA
Summary of Role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Physical Development Coach at our fantastic Academy based at our training grounds in Wetherby. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals who relish a challenge and are driven to succeed in a fast and innovative environment.
The Academy Physical Development Coach responsible for leading the delivery of the Academy Physical Development Programme to ensure a first-class player experience for players across in the Under 18 age group of the academy and assisting with the delivery of the Academy Physical Development Programme for the rest of the players.
This role is full time and includes weekend and evening work and the candidate must be flexible and adaptable to differing seasonal work patterns.
About The Company:
Leeds United Football Club is an English professional football club based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, where we play at our fabulous stadium based on Elland Road, which has been the home of Leeds United since 1919 and remains one of English football's great theatres and is 'the only place for us' ever since. With a capacity of 37,890, it is England's 11th largest football ground in the Premier League.
Everyone at Leeds United is dedicated to working as one team and to be the best we can be.
Come be part of our fabulous team as we March on Together.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver the academy physical development programme for players in the Under 18 age group
- Work closely with the Academy Physiotherapy Department on rehabilitation, injury prevention and load management.
- Oversee the implementation of each Under 18 players individual development plan
- Deliver physical development programmes to the Under 18 age group
- Will be required to accompany the Under 18’s team on all match days
- Complete all training and game physical monitoring and evaluations for the Under 18 age group
Job Description and Person Specification: (Click Here)
Application Process: All applications can be emailed to Lynsey Farnworth, the HR Business Partner at email@example.com