Free shirt when you switch to our Official Energy Partner, Utilita.
Leeds United’s new yellow third kit dropped on Wednesday and will be worn for the first time on Saturday when the Whites take on West Bromwich Albion.
The launch of the new kit was greeted with rave reviews from Leeds United supporters and now our Official Energy Partner, Utiliita are offering fans a free third shirt when you switch to them.
To sign-up with Utilita Energy and claim your FREE 2018/19 Leeds United third shirt, please CLICK HERE and follow the instructions below:
- For any new Utilita sign-up, supporters must switch their gas and electricity using promo code: LEEDS18/19.
- You will receive a letter, which will include a unique promotional code.
- To claim your Leeds Utd Third Kit shirt, you must show/supply your unique code in-store or over the phone.
- The replica third shirt can only be claimed once a customer has gone live with Utilita, further information can be found within the terms & conditions below.
- Utilita were formed with the simple goal of giving Britain’s hard-pressed households a better, fairer, energy deal. They installed the first smart meter in Britain in 2008, improving service levels and estimate that since 2010, they have saved customers around £500m.
Please note- this offer is only available to customers who are not currently being supplied by Utilita.
This amazing offer is only available while stocks last - switch today to make sure you get your 2018/19 third shirt! Terms and conditions apply.