Please find below a series of important event details for Saturday
On Saturday Elland Road is delighted to be hosting the IBF World Featherweight Title Fight between Lee Selby and Josh Warrington. The event promises to be one of the biggest nights of boxing to be held in Leeds and in the interests of safety, fans attending Saturday’s showpiece event are advised to take note of the following important points:
• This is a boxing event therefore no replica football shirts will be allowed inside the stadium.
• In the interest of safety please refrain from bringing bags to the venue, handbags will be permitted
• There will be police drug dogs in attendance outside every entrance into the stadium. Anyone found to be in possession of drugs will be refused entry to the stadium and likely to be arrested.
• All of the external bars including the Gowing Law Centenary Pavillion, Billys Bar and the Fosters Fanzone (NE Corner) around the vicinity of the ground will open from 2:00pm. Last orders in these external bars will be 8.00pm as we will ask all fans to make their way into the stadium.
• Please note that the turnstiles will close at 9.00pm therefore all fans should ensure that they enter the stadium well in advance of this time.
• All bars within the stadium will remain open until last orders at 9.30pm ahead of the Kaisers Chiefs and the main event. Soft drinks and food will continue to be served after this time
• The Kaiser Chiefs are scheduled to perform live on stage at 9.40pm with the official ring walk commencing at 9.50pm
• Supporters are advised to arrive at Elland Road early to avoid congestion at the turnstiles, please ensure you enter via the entrance on your ticket and seats are not transferrable, so if you do not have a pitch ticket you will be unable to gain access to the pitch.
• General Admission stadium gates will open at 3.45pm, with the first fight on the under card scheduled to commence at 4.00pm. Please note that once inside the stadium fans will not be allowed to go back outside.
• Hospitality Lounges will be open from 3.30pm for those guests who have booked VIP Hospitality.
• Public Parking is available in the Fullerton Car Park, Car Park A and Car Park B. These car parks are controlled by Leeds City Council and there is a charge of £6 per car
• Elland Road stadium is strictly a no-smoking venue and dedicated smoking zones are provided outside of the stadium for those fans wishing to smoke
• Shuttle buses will run from Leeds city centre (Sovereign Street, adjacent to Leeds Station) to Elland Road pre and post event until 11:30pm
• Official Ride Partner Uber and Heineken will be running a promotion in the afternoon offering a free Uber ride from the train station and free pint on arrival at the Gowing Law Pavilion. Please see emails for further information. Uber will be collecting fans from the Uber ride stations around the stadium post event.
• There will be extra safety stewards available during the event to help guide you to your seats and help you to have an enjoyable evening. Please feel free to ask our event stewards for any assistance that you may require.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with the above points. Our aim is to host a safe and successful event on Saturday and we hope you have an enjoyable experience on what promises to be an incredible night of World Championship boxing.
Tickets are still available for Saturday's bout priced from £40 per person, or you can get closer to the action with ringside seats which start at £100.
CLICK TO BUY TICKETS NOW
VIP hospitality packages for the event starts at £130 per person, for more details and to book your place, follow the link below.
CLICK TO BOOK HOSPITALITY