Leeds United has launched a new digital lottery to extend the club’s work in the community and support the successful Leeds United Academy.
The club, in partnership with the Leeds United Foundation and industry leaders Capen, is offering a series of exclusive ‘money can’t buy’ raffle prizes, open to all fans and members of the public.
Players will sign up HERE for their chance to win a range of exclusive VIP prizes, including:
- Lunch for two with Leeds United head coach, Thomas Christiansen.
- Win a dinner date with Pontus Jansson and be presented with a pair of his very own signed playing boots!
- Be an exclusive guest at a Leeds United training session, meet the manager, players, backroom staff and gain an insight into the United life
- Win a 'mini-me' matchday experience; be a shadow matchday PA announcer, presenter for LUTV, interview United stars post-game and 'Tweet for the club’
- Hospitality for 4 guests to a Leeds United Home game and meet ex-United legends and Foundation Ambassadors.‘
- A Day in the life’ – work a day in a department of your choice at the world famous Leeds club.
To enter, players simply click on preferred number of entries via the website, via a £2 ‘play’ for your chance to win the amazing prizes. The easy to enter process will guide entrants through the process via a range of easy-to-use ‘clicks’ and secure payment method. The first draw will be made on October 30th 2017.
The online offer is delivered by market leader’s Capen, whose clients include Comic Relief, Mayor of London Fund, Sheffield Children’s Hospital, Concern Worldwide and The Travel Lottery. Using cutting edge software to processes payments, Capen create tickets and track campaigns, all to the highest level of security, technical standards and usability.
Commenting on the launch, Leeds United Managing Director, Angus Kinnear, said: "Working with the Leeds United Foundation is a key part of our strategy and the launch of this new scheme gives us the opportunity to help them raise funds for the vital work they do in the community by providing some really unique prizes and helping them engage with our supporters"
Proceeds from the Leeds United raffle will be used to support a range of good causes in Leeds and West Yorkshire including the Ability Counts disability programme, Corner Flag Dementia Café and a host of Leeds United Foundation projects. In addition, a proportion of proceeds will also help identify upcoming talent across the county to support one of the country’s most successful football Academy’s produce the United stars of tomorrow.
Deputy chief executive of the Leeds United Foundation, Simon Fox, said: “The new raffle is a vital tool for us to raise funds and extend our impact in the Leeds community. Most of all, everyone that enters can see precisely what causes and projects their hard earned £2 pound will be supporting. As a Foundation, we are here to make the Leeds community a better place and help thousands of people have a brighter day. We hope that the prizes will help people really dig deep and show what a fabulous club and community we have at Leeds United.”
To play the official Leeds United Lottery Raffle click the link below:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP