Guide for those attending the Kaiser Chiefs concert which will kick-off the celebrations for 100 years of Leeds United.
Entry to the stadium
- The gates will open at 2pm with last entry at 9.30pm, please note anyone arriving after this point will be denied entry. There will be no readmissions on the day.
- There will be three entry points at the stadium to gain access on arrival. They will be located at; Fullerton Car Park, the North East Corner Fan Zone and LR2.
- Concertgoers should have tickets ready on arrival, if there are any issues with tickets then you will need to speak to See Tickets for ticket resolutions. They will have two sites at the ground for queries, these are located next to Fullerton Car Park and in the North East Corner.
- Tickets can be purchased and collected on the day of the event from the West Stand Ticket Office – this will be open from 1pm to 9.30pm.
Travelling to the stadium
There are a number of different ways of travelling to the stadium on the day of the concert, including the following options;
- By rail – Leeds Railway Station is located two miles away from the stadium.
- By bus – use the 51 / 52 / 55 buses to travel from Leeds city centre to Elland Road.
- By shuttle bus – these will be available from midday at just £3 for a return ticket, travelling from Sovreign Street. They will also be running one hour post event.
- By taxi – there are designated Uber pick-up zones outside the East Stand at the stadium.
- By car – there are a number of Leeds City Council controlled car parks situated around the stadium, charges will apply. Disabled parking is available for use by Blue Badge Holders.
- There will be a range of catering facilities available at the stadium throughout the day.
- A catering village will be located in the West Stand Car Park with a variety of food and drink offerings available and there will also be refreshments available in the Fan Zone with entertainment also provided throughout the afternoon.
- Catering facilities will take both card and cash.
- There will be thorough security searches on arrival at the stadium for every person entering the ground.
- We are encouraging people to not bring bags where possible. No backpacks or bags over A4 size will be permitted.
- There will be no food or drink permitted beyond the entry points so please refrain from purchasing alcohol or lunch boxes before entering.
- Please do not bring any kind of recording equipment as you may be refused entry.
Tickets can still be purchased for the Kaiser Chiefs concert here. Also playing on the day are The Vaccines, The Sherlocks, Gaz Coombes, Marsicans and Skinny Living.
For more information on the concert, please click here.