LEVEL 3 BTEC IN SPORT
The Level 3 Extended Diploma is a two-year elite player development programme that will cover the core elements of sporting performance and excellence such as; Anatomy, Physiology, Coaching, Psychology and Analysis.
The course will be equivalent to three A-Levels and particularly suits those wanting to enter employment in the sports industry as a sports coaches, physio, sports scientist or for those wishing to progress to higher education to study a sport-related degree such as coaching, sports therapy or sports science.
• Principles of Anatomy and Physiology in Sport
• The Physiology of Fitness
• Fitness Training and Programming
• Fitness Testing for Sport and Exercise
• Sports Nutrition
• Psychology for Sports Performance
• Technical and Tactical Skills in Sport
• The Athlete’s Lifestyle
• Sports Coaching
• Sports Injuries
• Analysis of Sports Performance
• Talent Identification and Development in Sport
Join the LUFC Mailing list and receive the latest news of Leeds United! Just enter your email address here and you are all set.