ESPORTS LEVEL 3
Esports (electronic sports) is competitive video gaming. Tournaments usually involve amateur or professional gamers competing against one another. We can prepare you for a career in Esports.
A two-year full-time course providing an in-depth study of the sector, supporting progression to Higher Education and employment in key areas of the industry such as: Business, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Coaching, Leadership, Event Management, Production and Journalism, along with an understanding and appreciation of the positive benefits of Esports.
There are two Hub locations available for students to complete the Esports course at, including; Leeds and Sheffield.
- Esports Business
- Esports Industry Knowledge
- Esports Tournament Organisation
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
- Developing a Marketing Campaign
- Personal and Business Finance
- Business Decision Making
- Principles of Management
- Innovation and Enterprises
- Marketing Communications
- Developing an Enterprise Strategy