BD Stadia Match Day Betting Cashiers Required
Employer: BD Stadia
Location: Elland Road, Leeds United F.C. (Postcode - LS11 0ES)
Hours: On match days, 3-5 hours per match during weekends and evenings
Rate of pay: Up to £8.33 per hour
Leeds United's in-stadium betting operators BD Stadia are looking to strengthen their team of part-time betting cashiers to assist in the processing of fans bets at Elland Road during home match fixtures.
As part of the BD Stadia in-stadium betting team, duties include:
· Processing bets from customers in the concourse or corporate areas prior to kick off.
· Paying out winning customers at full time (payout cashiers only)
· Handling and reconciling cash/paperwork.
· Delivering high levels of customer service and promoting brand awareness
The Successful candidates must be:
· Professional and smart in appearance
· Honest and reliable
· Competent in numeracy and simple maths
· Able to work weekend and evening fixtures
· Well-spoken, enthusiastic and confident
· Ideally experienced in customer service and cash handling
An understanding of betting/odds would be beneficial but it is not a pre-requisite. Please note, due to Gambling Commission legislation we can only offer this position to candidates over the age of 18.
To apply, go to www.bdstadia.co.uk/application where you will need to fill out the online application stating Leeds United as your preferred ground. Please complete all sections including references and attaching a photo. Upcoming interviews and training sessions will commence at the end of July and/or early August, so please act quickly if you are interested. Anyone applying after this may still be contacted at a later date.